Thursday, July 18, 2013

"Escaping Sunshine"

Hi!

I feel very proud of one project here in Lithuania,so I decided to share the news with you. Lithuania in collaboration with Denmark and Germany is making a film, based on the true story of two Lithuanian best friends. You can read the whole story of what the film is going to be about here: http://www.escapingsunshine.lt/about-the-film/ .
At first I was thinking about playing a role in this film, I even participated in the first audition and got the invitation to participate in second one. But now I'm thinking about quitting this whole thing until I've gone too far, because what if I accidentally was picked, I couldn't play the role. It is strictly decided that I'm starting my studies at the Middlesex University this autumn and there can't be any distractions!
Anyway, I'm sure this film might be a huge step forward for Lithuania in film industry.
Make sure you read the story! It's an interesting one!


No comments:

Post a Comment