Friday, June 28, 2013

Style Inspiration!

Clothes,fashion... To many girls these words mean a lot and I'm not an exception. I love fashion and I love go shopping! But before doing that I always try to see what kind of clothes my style icons are wearing! It's not that I'm copying their style, I'm just trying to make similar style.
So, my three all-time favorite style icons are: 

Miley Cyrus. 
Because she 's the most beautiful girl with a short haircut and I like her style a lot. Oh, and I can't get enough of her red lips! She's gorgeous! I wish I was as brave as she is! 




Rihanna.
What a woman! She has already released her own clothing collection River Island, which is amazing. Plus, her music is also something my ears like to hear. She has a style no one else has. Oh,I also like her often-changing hairstyle. 





Lea Michele. 
Her style is more girly and classic, totally not like Rihanna's or Miley's. But I also like wearing different clothes. I have lots of classic style blouses and jackets. Love Lea's hair as well,especially when she had Ombre. 




Hope you liked their style as well. 

XoXo E. 







No comments:

Post a Comment