Thursday, July 18, 2013

Perfect day with perfect people!

One more post for today.
Today I went by the sea with my mom and grandma. 3 hour length trip was pretty exhausting, but realising how purposefully we spent the day- it was worth it! We just wanted to have a relaxing day on the beach, so we were soaking up the sun and having some good time all day.
Plus, we met our old family friend out there, so we sticked together with her for the rest of our day.
We had so much fun when swimming with ferry, I guess it was my favorite part!
Enough talking, y'all better look at the pictures. I'm going to miss this place so badly...










2 comments:

  1. Hey darling)
    Nice blog)Loves it)
    would you like to follow each other?))

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Of course, Christy, I'd like to follow each other! Xo

    ReplyDelete