Thursday, July 4, 2013

Sahaja yoga.

I went to Sahaja yoga yesterday for the first time. I really enjoyed it, I even thought about taking more classes. It's a very good way to relax and just forget about everything that has been on your mind for way too long. Even though I didn't rally feel that this time, but if I practised more the result would be obvious, I think.
Plus, I met some great people out there! I'd say that was the greatest part. I had a conversation with a very pretty and friendly girl from India, her name was Malini. She's been practising Sahaja yoga for many years now. She said she would like to be in touch and tell more about the classes.
All in all, I had a very interesting day! 

Me and Malini.

1 comment:

  1. :) hey so nice to read your article!! Thanks for posting this photo :)

    --Malini

    ReplyDelete