Thursday, September 20, 2012

I wish I were there...

There are places in the world that attract us, we wish we could go there , but visiting other countries isn't that cheap... But I believe that one day I'll have an opportunity to go to the places I've been dreaming to visit for a really long time. From time to time my travel wishlist is getting longer, because if I could I would travel all around the world. Travelling seems to be a really great adventure and I'm sure I'll experience it one day. Tell me yours stories about travelling or about places you've visited!

Here are the places I'm dying to visit one day:


Firstly, of course New York! It would be hard to find a girl of my age who wouldn't like to go New York! This place mostly attracts me because of the famous NY Fashion Week! 

 Los Angeles! Who wouldn't like to visit the famous Hollywood?! This is the place where lots of films are being created...

Paris! I'm sure I'll go there one day with my future boyfriend, it's going to be a romantic trip :)

London! One of the places that attracts many people and I'm not an exception.

Rio de Janeiro! Seems to be a very beautiful place! 


XO.E.





1 comment:

  1. first two I've been to... the rest I want to go too!!! And there are more beautiful places I want to visit!

    Nice blog you have here and I wish you get to visit the places that you want to go to. I'm a new follower via gfc :)

    Yours truly,
    aubzie
    hope you can follow me at Aubzielation and Party Prints & Pieces

    ReplyDelete