Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Miss Rachel Berry

Today I decided to clean my closet as the summer has ended and autumn has come. It's sad that I had to stuff all the summer clothes into the bottom of the closet. By doing that I found one blouse that I loved wearing this summer. It's polka dotted blouse from H&M that might be also known as a blouse that actress Lea Michele has worn on GLEE. When I found out about that I started to love that blouse even more,but know that summer has ended I'm going to wear it more rarely...

The polka dotted blouse from H&M

Lea Michele as Rachel Berry wearing the blouse
Me wearing the blouse in summer

 XO.E.

3 comments:

  1. Hi I absolutely love the outfits!! I have a fashion blog with many readers from all over the world and I would like to upload at least one picture of each country that reads me, one of them is Lituania, of course! It is very important for me to show the fashion and outfits of every single country. So I was wondering If I could use your pictures there :) Here is the link in case you wanna check it. I hope you say yes as many girls have done already. Would be really cool! Of course the link to your blog would appear there ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. My answer is yes, of course. It seems like a good idea. I can't wait for your post to be published now! By the way, I like your blog a lot! :)

      Delete
    2. Here is the link! Thank you so much! I hope you like it, I wrote it with a lot of love for your country :) http://dhariascloset.blogspot.mx/2013/06/cute-cute-ernesta-from-lithuania.html and here is the FB :) https://www.facebook.com/Dhariascloset Hugs!!

      Delete