Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My everyday makeup routine

I decided to do post about my everyday makeup routine. It's not that I couldn't go out without makeup, but I really like putting some natural colours on my face. I think my everyday makeup looks quite natural and it only makes my eyes look brighter. I get good appreciations about my makeup quite often and I really hope you'll also like this. Plus,I'm using cosmetics that everyone can afford.



Manhattan powder mat make up- the best foundation of all I've ever had! It looks natural and at the same time  conceals imperfections perfectly.

Eyelash curler

Bought to try this new mascara out. I like it because it has a smokey eyes effect. 

Maybelline eyeliner.



Maybelline eyeshadows. Bronze colour is the colour that I love using in Autumn!

Maybelline lipgloss.

And here's the result :)


Hope you enjoyed!


XO.E.




No comments:

Post a Comment